Monday, September 12, 2011

"A Little" daily life in photos

From http://lizandkarl.blogspot.com

This is what Karl means when he says he is going to make "a little" pesto...



Okay maybe he didn't say "a little" but he didn't indicate in any way that he was making a gallon. (Also notice he bought "a little" Parmesan to go with it.


And this is what I mean when I say I organized my office and needed to recycle "a few" pieces of paper.



You probably can't tell how deep this pile of paper is, but it's no small amount.

And just for fun, a little neighbor and her friend who came upstairs to make cookies with me one day. Although they couldn't quite understand why we were making Christmas cookies in summer. (Apparently Germans can only make sugar cookies at Christmas...we'll teach them otherwise.)

No comments: